Organization : Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Role : Probationary Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 47,000/- PM & Above
No.of Vacancies : 3562
Website : www.ibps.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 05-09-2017
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks
List Of Vacancies: 3562
* Allahabad Bank – 235 Posts
* Andhra Bank – 625 Posts
* Bank of India – 200 Posts
* Bank of Maharashtra – 100 Posts
* Canara Bank – 1350 Posts
* Central Bank of India – 100 Posts
* Corporation Bank – 100 Posts
* UCO Bank – 530 Posts
* Union Bank of India – 322 Posts
* Must have completed Any Graduation/Degree in respective to the requirement of position from a recognised university or its equivalent
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidates Who completed their graduation recently can also attend but their results should be declared before 05-09-2017.
* Candidate will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 47,000/- PM or extra allowances.
* Must be having Lower age limit of 20 years and upper age limit of 30 years and age relaxation is applicable according to their caste.
* Preliminary Examination
* Main Examinaion
* For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Ts 100/-
* Last Date Of Application – 05-09-2017
* Date Of Examination – 7th October – 15th October 2017