IBPS is termed as Institute Of Banking Personal Selection which is an autonomous body in India. IBPS is an independent organization on the behalf of Reserve Bank of India & Public Sector banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks.Now it is common exam and it provides various recruiting position for various fields available in its sectors and this post provides the various positions offered by the IBPS and its online application process etc. IBPS is recruiting freshers as research associate in mumbai 2018 with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding the eligibility criteria and last date for application.
List Of Vacancies: 02
* Research Associate – 01
* Research Technical Associate – 01
* Must have completed Graduation in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/ Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics.
* Should have an aggregate of above 55% through out academics.
Research Technical Associate:
* Must have completed ME/M Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil or its equivalent or MCA in computer science from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Will be given a salary of Rs 8,81,000/- LPA
Must have minimum age limit of 21 Years and maximum age limit of 30 Years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.1997 (both dates inclusive).
* Candidates will be selected on a probationary period of one year from the date of joining.
* Written Test
* Group Discussion
Mode Of Written Examination:
Written Examination is conducted for 200 Marks which will be divided into 4 categories equally i.e., Reasoning, Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness.
* Last Date of Application – 16th January 2018
* Tentative Date of Examination – 28th January 2018
* Interview Date – February 2018