Organization : Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Role : Special Officers – VI
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 15,600 – 39,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : 4122
Website : www.ibps.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 02-12-2016
Selection Process : Written-test,Face-Face Interview
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an autonomous agency in India. It started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks
List Of Vacancies: 4122 Posts
* IT Officer – 335
* Agricultural Field Officer – 2580
* Rajasabha Adikari – 65
* Law Officer – 115
* HR Person – 81
* Marketing Officer – 946
* Candidate should have minimum education qualification of BE/B Tech of any specialization from a recognised university.
* Candidate should possess 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri. Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro Forestry from a recognised university,
* Candidate should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognised university
* Candidate should possess A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
* Candidate should have completed any graduation or post graduation in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law from a recognised university
* Candidate should possess Graduate and Full time MMS (Marketing) / MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01-11-2016 (Should not be born before 02-11-1986 and not earlier than 01-11-1996).
* Should be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 15,600 – 39,100 with 3% increment .
* General OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* SC/ST/PWD/Ex-s Candidates – Rs 100/-
* Last Date Of Application – 02- 12- 2016
* Date Of Examination – 28-01-2016 & 29-01-2016
* Deceleration Of Results – 16-02-2016
* Interview Process – March 2017