IBPS is termed as Institute Of Banking Personal Selection which is an autonomous body in India. IBPS is an independent organization on the behalf of Reserve Bank of India & Public Sector banks. IBPS is envisioned as self-governed academic and research oriented Institute, with a mission of enhancing human-resource development through personnel assessment.In 2011, IBPS announced a Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks.Now it is common exam and it provides various recruiting position for various fields available in its sectors and this post provides the various positions offered by the IBPS and its online application process etc.
List Of Vacancies:1315
* IT Officer – 120 Posts
* Agricultural Field Officer – 875 Posts
* Rajbhasha Adhikari – 30 Posts
* Law Officer – 60 Posts
* HR/Personnel Officer – 35 Posts
* Marketing Officer – 195 Posts
* Must have completed 4 years Bachelor’s Degree form a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out acadmeics.
Agricultural Field Officer:
* Must have completed graduation in agriculture from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Rajbhasha Adhikari :
* Must have completed degree in hindi & english from recognized university.
* Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
* A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer:
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
* In case of dual specialisations, one of the fields of specialisation should be in the field prescribed. In case of major/ minor specialisations, major specialisation should be in the stream prescribed. Candidates having PG Degree (MMS or MBA)/PG Diploma with more than two specialisations are not eligible to apply.
* Candidates should ensure that the educational qualification possessed by them shall be as per the prescribed educational qualifications mentioned in the advertisement and they fulfill the above eligibility criteria. No equivalent educational qualification shall be considered as eligible by IBPS or Participating Organisations.
* For posts other than IT Officer: Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
* All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 27.11.2017.
* Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.11.2017 has to be submitted at the time of interview
* Must have minimum age limit of 20 Years an maximum age limit of 28 years as per government policy.
* Preliminary Examination
* Main Examination
* Personal Interview
* For General Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Ts 100/-
Note:Online application apply process will begin from 7th November 2017