ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2014, it is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and FINANCIAL services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 17 countries including India. ICICI Bank is recruiting freshers as phone banking officer and this post provides the vacancies available and required details.
List Of Vacancies:
* Phone Banking Officer
* Candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for servicing customers over phone on various products and services offered by ICICI Bank
* Must be maintaining good service levels and cross sell bank products via call
* Should be handling 80-100 calls on a daily basis
* Must be adhering to timelines and maintaining discipline on the floor
* Must be proficient in Spoken English and Hindi
* Should be open to work in rotational shifts
* Should have an age limit of upto 25 years.
* Should not have no educational gaps.
* Should have good communication skills.