Organization : ICICI Bank
Job Role : Probationary Officer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.icici.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2014, it is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and FINANCIAL services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 17 countries including India.
* Candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 55% through out academics.
* Should have an age limit of upto 25 years.
* Should not have no educational gaps.
* Should have good communication skills.
Note: Interested Candidates and who meet the eligible criteria can apply & Only short listed applicants will be invited for the selection process
Selected candidates for ICICI PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).The Program fees will be Rs.3,62,250/ (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT).So total fees will be Rs.3,78,604. Candidates can arrange Fees by themselves(Self-funding) or they can apply for an educational loan in ICICI Bank.
* Aptitude test
* Online Psychometric Questionnaire
* Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
* Personal Interview (PI)
* Merit List
* Classroom Training – 4 Months
* Internship – 2 Months
* Training – 2 Months
* On Job Training – 4 Months