Organization : ICICI Bank
Job Role : Probationary Officer & Sales Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA+
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.icici.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2014, it is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and FINANCIAL services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 17 countries including India.
* Probationary Officer
* Sales Officer
* Candidate should have completed graduation from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should generate new customer leads through various channels
* Must proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the geography assigned
* Should follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
* Must be achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services
* Should cross sell assets and fee products
* Must follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
* Should ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
* Should resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
* Must maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
* Must have passion (must take initiatives and not avoid targets)
* Must be socially Confident (able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction)
* Should have perseverance & Resilience (able to make repeated attempts and bounce back from setbacks, able to try new methods of engagement in case of a setback)
* Must have problem Solving & Closure (when faced with a problem, must be able to identify and seek help from the right people without hesitation. Able to keep commitments made to others and ensure that the task is complete).
Probationary Officer Program Structure:
* Classroom Training – 4 Months
* Internship – 2 Months
* Training – 2 Months
* On Job Training – 4 Months
Note: Interested Candidates and who meet the eligible criteria can apply & Only short listed applicants will be invited for the selection process.
Selected candidates for ICICI PO Programme need to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) by Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB).The Program fees will be Rs.3,62,250/ (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs.16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + Cover + SD Card + VAT).So total fees will be Rs.3,78,604. Candidates can arrange Fees by themselves(Self-funding) or they can apply for an educational loan in ICICI Bank.
* Aptitude test
* Online Psychometric Questionnaire
* Case-based Group Discussion (GD)
* Personal Interview (PI)
* Merit List