Organization : ICICI Bank
Job Role : Sales Officer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.icici.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
ICICI Bank is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of 2014, it is the second largest bank in India in terms of assets and market capitalization. It offers a wide range of banking products and FINANCIAL services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life, non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management. The Bank has a network of 4,050 branches and 12,642 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 17 countries including India.
List Of Vacancies:
* Sales Officers
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should generate new customer leads through various channels
* Should proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the geography assigned
* Must follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
* Should be achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services
* Cross sell assets and fee products
* Must follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
* Should ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
* Should resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
* Must maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
* Socially Confident (able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction)
* Perseverance & Resilience (able to make repeated attempts and bounce back from setbacks, able to try new methods of engagement in case of a setback)
* Problem Solving & Closure (when faced with a problem, must be able to identify and seek help from the right people without hesitation.
* Should be able to keep commitments made to others and ensure that the task is complete)
* Short listing of CV
* English Writing Test
* Sales Profiler
* One round of interview
Note: English Writing Test and Sales Profiler are pre-interview stages which can be done online
* Should have minimum age limit of 26 years.