IDBI Bank was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament to provide credit and other financial facilities for the development of the fledgling Indian industry. The central government is the owner of this bank and employees will be called as Central Government staffs. It is one among the public sector banks in India and is a nationalized bank to be treated on par with SBI and other nationalized banks in accordance with the notification dated 26th February 2013 by the finance ministry. At present the government holds 77% stake in IDBI Bank. For the first quarter of the current financial year 2017-18, the bank reported a net loss of Rs.853 crore compared to a profit of Rs.241 crore during the corresponding period last financial year. IDBI is now recruiting freshers as executive manager across India with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available and pay scale details and other information regarding the position details and required criteria. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position available before 28th February 2018
List Of Vacancies: 760
* Executive Assistant Engineer
* Must have completed Graduation or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
* Those who are in the final year of their Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for Document Verification and Pre Recruitment Medical test, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation examination on or before February 28, 2018.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 17,000/- Per Month
Must have minimum age limit of 20 Years and maximum age limit of 25 Years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation is as per government policy
On successful completion of a period of 3 years of contractual service, such appointees may become eligible for appointment as Assistant Manager (Grade A‟) in IDBI Bank through a selection process that would be conducted by IDBI Bank.
* Online Written Test
* Document Verification
* Pre-Recruitment Medical Test
* The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
* Penalty for Wrong Answers – For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
* Test is conducted for 150 marks which comprises of Reasoning, Aptitude and English Language with a time limit of 90 minutes.
* For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 700/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 150/-
In compliance with Government Guidelines, IDBI Bank would arrange free nonresidential PET for interested eligible SC / ST /OBC applicants for 6 consecutive days from 16 April 2018 to 21 April 2018 prior to the online test. The PET will be organized at Ahmadabad, Amritsar, Bhopal, Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kanpur, Kolkata, Kochi, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada and Vishakhapatnam.
* Last Date Of Application – 28th February 2018
* Online Examination at all Centers – 28th April 2018