Organization : IGate
Job Role : Developer Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : 2015 & 2016 Passed outs
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.igate.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
IGATE, a part of Capgemini group, is a global leader in providing integrated technology and operations-based solutions, headquartered in Bridgewater, New Jersey. As a trusted partner to corporations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, IGATE provides solutions to clients’ business challenges by leveraging its technology and process capabilities, underwritten by an understanding of domain and industry imperatives. With revenues over US$ 1.2 billion, and a global employee talent capital of over 33,484, we offer productized applications and platforms that provide the necessary competitive and innovation edge to clients across industries, through a combination of speed, agility and imagination.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate must provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
* Candidate must monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
* Candidate must monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
* Candidates should modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
* Candidate must utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software.
* Candidate must ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
* Candidate must co-ordinate test and configuration of new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
* Candidate must maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
* Candidate must report issues of Service Desk for escalation
* Candidates should manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
* Candidates should assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
* Candidates must perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.