Organization : IHS Markit
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Gurgoan
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
IHS Markit Ltd is a global information provider based in London, United Kingdom. IHS Inc. and Markit Ltd. merged on July 13, 2016. The company’s growth strategy has included the acquisition of several companies of information and expert industry, many dating back to the late 1700 s and 1800 s.On March 21, 2016, IHS (NYSE: IHS), then based in Englewood, CO and Markit (NASDAQ: MRKT), a financial services firm headquartered in London, announced the signing of a definitive agreement under which the companies combined an all-share merger of equals.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
* Should work with internal customers to establish policy for end user experience on all products or deliverables
* Must liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
* Should develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products or deliverables to meet internal customer needs
* Must anticipate product or deliverable release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments
* Should manage and respond to QA issues within Production teams
* Must create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured use cases
* Should estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
* Must track quality assurance metrics
* Must identify, record, document thoroughly
* Must interact with QA and porting engineering about problems in the code.
* Must perform duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
* Should perform moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.