IISC is termed as Indian Institute of Science which is a public university for research & higher education in science, engineering, design, and management. It is located in Bangalore city in India, and was established in the year 1909 with active support from Jamsetji Tata and H.H. Sir Krishnaraja Wodeyar IV, the Maharaja of Mysore. It is also locally known as the “Tata Institute”.It acquired the status of a Deemed University in 1958. IISC is recruiting freshers as system engineer in bangalore location with the required qualification and this post provides the information about the recruitment process and vacancies.
List Of Vacancies: 08
* System Engineer
* Should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA form a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have Linux with RHCE certification
* Should have Linux with HPC sysadmin experience (High Performance Computing systems, Large scale distributed storage servers or Parallel file systems).
* The positions are contract and will be temporary for a period of ONE year and renewable annually for a maximum period of 5 years, based on satisfactory performance and at the discretion of the authorities of the Institute.
Having 2 years experience in System Administration with domain specific expertise will be an added advantage.
* Must not have maximum age limit of 30 Years and admissible of age relaxation is applicable according to their caste based reservation.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs.24,000/Month
* Written Test
* Interview Process
All eligible candidates can apply for this position in online at www.serc.iisc.in .After submitting the application, send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 29 November 2017.