Job Role : Junior Associate
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
We help global healthcare organizations address complex challenges by seamlessly integrating analytics, technology, operations and medical expertise. Clients choose Indegene when they want real results. We help clients drive revenue and productivity by making giant leaps in digital transformation, customer engagement, health reform, healthcare cost reduction, and health outcomes improvement.We work with over 85 global customers including bio-tech companies, medical device manufacturers, life science organizations, health plans, accountable care organizations, healthcare co-ops, and provider organizations. We offer Medical, Marketing, Risk, Healthcare Quality, Clinical Effectiveness, and Care Management solutions through a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technology platforms.
* Candidate must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in project management
* Should have familiarity with project management software and MS Office, with working knowledge of current Internet technologies
* Must have effective project review and monitoring skills
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must have ability to demonstrate thought leadership, initiative, independence, and willingness to learn
* Should have excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication (both verbal and written) skills
* Must have excellent client relationship skills; ability to identify, build, and maintain relationships to deliver success
* Should have ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
* Should be a self-starter and capable of operating on minimal management oversight
* Must have ability to prioritize workload and adapt to changing demands
* Must have ability to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours
* Should be a team player and willing to take ownership
* Should be accountable for the assignments
* A Junior Associate Project Management is responsible for facilitating the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
* He or she also needs to develop or update project plans, including project objectives, technologies, systems, specifications, and schedules.
* The Junior Associate Project Management also manages project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope, as well as to monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.