Organization : Indian Army
Job Role : Territorial Army Officers
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 15,600-39,100/- PM
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.upsc.gov.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 30-06-2017
Selection Process : Written Test,Face-to- Face Interview
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.The Chief of Naval Staff, usually a four-star officer in the rank of Admiral, commands the navy. The Indian Navy is the fifth largest in the world.It played an important role in India’s victory in the 1971 Indo-Pakistani War.The Indian Navy can trace its lineage back to the East India Company’s Marine which was founded in 1612 to protect British merchant shipping in the region. In 1793 the East India Company established its rule over eastern part of the Indian subcontinent i.e. Bengal, but it was not until 1830 that the colonial navy became known as Her Majesty’s Indian Navy.
List Of Vacancies:
Territorial Army Officers:
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Only male citizens of India.
* Candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
* Should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 42 Years as On 01-03-2017
* Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 15,600-39,100/- PM
* Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
* Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.