|Organization Name||Indian Bank|
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|No Of Vacancies||417|
|Pay Scale||Rs 23,700–42,020/- Per Month|
|Last Dates||27th August 2018|
Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,924 employees, 2836 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. Total business of the bank has touched Rs.3.64 lakh Crores as on 31.03.2018.Bank’s Information Systems & Security processes certified with ISO 27001:2013 standard and is among very few Banks certified worldwide. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Singapore including a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna. It has 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries.
List Of Vacancies:
Probationary Officer: 417
- Must have completed any Graduation in regular course or its equivalent from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
Must have minimum age limit of 20 years and maximum age limit of 30 years as on 01-08-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates and others as per government policy.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Mode Of Examination:
- Preliminary Examination is conducted for 100 marks for 60 minutes comprises of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Main Examination is conducted for 200 marks which comprises of Reasoning Ability, General Banking Awareness, English Language and Data Interpretation.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination may subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Bank. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview are 40% for General and 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates. The weightage (ratio) of the Main examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates will be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination and Interview
- For General/OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-
- Last Date Of Application – 27th August 2018
- Download Of Call Letters For Preliminary Examination – After 24th September 2018
- Date Of Preliminary Examination – 6th October 2018
- Results Of Preliminary Examination – 17th October 2018
- Download Of Call Letters For Main Examination – 22nd October 2018
- Date Of Man Examination – 4th November 2018
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com