Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,924 employees, 2682 branches and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India. Total business of the bank has touched Rs.3,14,654 Crores as on 31.03.2017.Bank’s Information Systems & Security processes certified with ISO (27001:2013)standard and is among very few Banks certified worldwide. It has overseas branches in Colombo and Singapore including a Foreign Currency Banking Unit at Colombo and Jaffna. It has 227 Overseas Correspondent banks in 75 countries.The bank has two subsidiary companies-“Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd” and “IndBank Housing Ltd.”.Since 1969 the Government of India has owned the bank. Indian Bank recruitment for freshers for various positions in specialist officer across india with the required educational qualifications with respective to vacancies available. Interested and eligible candidates can check with the below criteria mentioned in this post and apply before 2nd May 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 120
Digital Banking Department – 31
* Assistant General Manager – 01
* Chief Manager – 09
* Manager – 13
* Senior Manager – 08
Information Systems Security Cell – 07
* Senior Manager – 01
* Manager – 05
* Assistant Manager – 01
Treasury Department – 13
* Senior Manager – 11
* Manager – 02
Risk Management Department – 06
* Senior Manager – 02
* Manager – 04
Security Manager – 25
Credit Manager – 50
Planning and Development Department Manager – 02
Premises and Expenditure Department – 11
* Manager – 04
* Assistant Manager – 07
* Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Candidate must have completed Post Graduation or 2 years in MBA (Finance) / Post Graduate Diploma in Banking/Trade Finance/International Business from a recognised Institute/University approved by Govt. of India
* Candidate must have completed PG Degree in Statistics /Applied Statistics/ Econometrics from University / Institute recognised by Govt of India.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Assistant General Manager:
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 59,170/- Per Month
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 50,030/- Per Month
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 42,020/- Per Month
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 31,705/- Per Month
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 23,700/- per Month
* Must have maximum age limit of 20 Years and minimum age limit of 40 Years as on 01-01-2018 and age relaxation of 03 years is applicable for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates and age limit is variable according to the positions available respectively.
Based on eligibility criteria candidate will be called for an Interview
If the number of applications received is large, then Bank may at its discretion conduct a Preliminary Screening Test which comprises of Professional Knowledge Questions for 60 Marks.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 600/-
* For SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Rs 100/-