Organization : Indian Ordnance Factory
Job Role : Junior Works Manager
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/Diploma/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 9,300 – 34,800 PM
No.of Vacancies : 6911
Website : www.obfindia.govt.in
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : 25-2-2016
Selection Process : Written Test,Interview
The Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS) may be a government officials of the govt. of India. IOFS officers ar Gazetted (Group A) defence-civilian officersbeneath the Ministry of Defence. they’re answerable for the management of the Indian Ordnance Factories, which give the sinews of autonomous, indigenous, defence production capabilities of the state. OFB is that the world’s largest government operated production organisation,and the oldest organisation go by the govt. of India. it’s a complete manpower of concerning 164,000.It is usuallyreferred to as the “Fourth Arm of Defence”, and therefore the “Force Behind the Armed Forces” ofIndia. it’s amongst the highest fifty defence instrumentality makers within the world. Its total sales were at $2.7 billion (₹16,246 crores) in 2011-12. Every year, eighteen March is widely known because the Ordnance Factories’ Day in India.
List Of Vacancies: 6911
* Mechanical – 4481
* Electrical – 613
* Civil – 200
* Metallurgical – 328
* Clothing – 212
* Leather – 31
* Chemical – 1046
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/Diploma/M Sc or its equivalent degree from a recognised university.
* Candidates should be graduated from the disciplines of Mechanical,Electrical,Chemical,Civil,Leather,Clothing & Metallurgical etc.
* Candidates should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
Note:At the time of applying candidate should clearly meet the above criteria and follow the instructions or rules of the organization.
* Candidate should have minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed the upper limit of 30 years as on 1-2-2016.
* Age relaxation is applicable according to its requirement depending upon the organization rules.
Candidates will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 9,300 – 34,800/- PM.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are can interested can apply for this through by longing onto /https://www.ofbindia.gov.in if you meet the required criteria.
* Acknowledgements of all certified degree’s.
* All the documents should be scanned and it should be attached with a pass port size photograph and it should be written for of post of Application of Junior Works Manager.