The Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS) may be a government officials of the govt. of India. IOFS officers ar Gazetted (Group A) defence-civilian officers beneath the Ministry of Defence. they’re answerable for the management of the Indian Ordnance Factories, which give the sinews of autonomous, indigenous, defence production capabilities of the state. OFB is that the world’s largest government operated production organisation,and the oldest organisation go by the govt. of India. it’s a complete manpower of concerning 164,000.It is usually referred to as the “Fourth Arm of Defence”, and therefore the “Force Behind the Armed Forces” of India. it’s amongst the highest fifty defence instrumentality makers within the world. Indian Ordnance Factory is recruiting freshers as graduate apprentice & technician apprentice with the required educational qualifications, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position before 7th February 2018
List Of Vacancies: 12
Graduate Apprentice – 2
Technician Apprentice: 08
* Chemical – 01
* Electrical – 02
* Electronics – 02
* Mechanical – 02
* Pharmaceuticals – 01
Technician Apprentice(Vocational) – 02
* Medical Lab. Technician – 1 Post
* Office Secretary / Stenography – 1 Post
* Must have completed graduation in Chemical/Mechanical or its equivalent from a recognised university or Institution empowered to grant such Degree by an Act of Parliament.
* Should have an aggregate 60% through out academics.
* Must have completed Diploma in the respective disciplines required for the vacancies available or its equivalent from a recognised university or Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
A Certificate in vocational course involving two years of study after the completion of the Secondary stage of School education recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education.
* No Engineering Graduate or Diploma holder or Vocational Certificate holder who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of these qualifications, shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
* No Sandwich Course student shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentices under the act after passing the final examination of the technical Institution wherein such student is undergoing the course, unless so approved by the Regional Central Apprenticeship Advisers
Will be given a stipend of
* Graduate Apprentice – Rs.4,984/Month
* Technician Apprentice – Rs.3,542/Month
* Technician Apprentice(Vocational) – Rs.2,758/Month
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years as on 07-02-2018
* The Selection shall be made as per Merit of the eligible candidates fulfilling the prescribed Educational and other Qualifications and other relevant criteria.
* There shall be NO Test or Interview for Selection.
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 7 February 2018
The General Manager,Ordnance Factory,
Bhandara – 441906