Organization : Safran Engineering Services
Job Role : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : B Tech/BE (Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Indo Farm equipment constrained is an ISO licensed organization placed in Himachal Pradesh and is into manufacturing of world-type tractors, cranes, engines, diesel gensets and has now not too long ago launched Harvester mix Agricom 1070 for wetland paddy harvesting. Integrated in 1994, it is promoted through Mr. R.S. Khadwalia, who’s the Chairman & Managing Director of the company and has over two decades of expertise in manufacturing and marketing of quite a lot of engineering products. Indo Farm commenced industrial creation of tractors in October 2000 at its plant located at Baddi in District Solan, Himachal Pradesh.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should hava an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidates should be 2015 & 2016 passed outs only.
* Candidate should have knowledge on Wiring diagram / Architecture / Schematics
* Candidate must have knowledge on System design
* Candidate should not have history of backlogs.
* Candidate must have understanding of Customer Processes, Needs, Providing Solutions across multiple industry segments
* Candidate must be accountable for managing market share in your territory & for Sales Process Management
* Candidate must be identifying distributor network for industrial customers
* Candidate should ensure effective collection of payment & receivables from dealers/customers
* Candidate must develop and introduce New Products through interactions with Research and Development.