Organization : Infineon
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded on 1 April 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the parent company Siemens AG were spun off to form a separate legal entity. As of 30 September 2016, Infineon had 36,299 employees worldwide. In fiscal year 2016, the company achieved sales of €6.473 billion.On 1 May 2006, Infineon’s Memory Products division was carved out as a distinct company called Qimonda AG, which at its height employed about 13,500 people worldwide. Qimonda was listed on the New York Stock Exchange until 2009.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have embedded system software development in C, assembly languages & SDLC
* Should have good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), microcontrollers and real-time systems.
* Must have acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Windriver, Greenhills, Keil, RVCT etc.
* Should acquaintance with standard lab equipment – oscilloscopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
* Must have working knowledge on build environment (mak files, linker files etc.)
* Must have basic knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python
* Must have development, Verification and Validation of low level device drivers for Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers (SPI, I2C, CAN, ADC, Flash, EEPROM, Timers, PWM etc.) with adherence to processes laid down for the projects ( AUTOSAR and ISO26262)
* Must conceive and develop verification and validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility.
* Should debug and Fix all issues from internal and external stakeholders
* Must have development of tools to improve productivity and efficiency [example, development of automation frameworks and scripts].
* Should generate new methods and techniques for improved and efficient work models
* Must meet or exceed stakeholder expectations with respect to assigned goals for device driver development, verification, validation and methodology improvements