Organization : Informatica
Job Role : Support Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Salary : Rs 3.6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.informatica.com
Apply Mode : Online
* Manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
* Troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
* Ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base
* Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion. Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Candidate should have any experience on COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM or IMS with in depth knowledge.
* candidate must be strong in fundamentals of Z/OS operating system
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate should have knowledge on UNIX shell Scripting or Windows Batch File Scripting would give you an edge over other candidates.
* Candidate should have excellent analysis, debugging, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Candidate should understand impact of work on the feature/product/team
* Candidate must Continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
* Candidate should have good cross department communication and relationships
* Candidate must coordinate with team leads and team mates to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.