Organization : Informatica
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : 1 Year
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.informatica.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail.
* Should have experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
* Having 1+ years of experience in database and operating systems like Linux will be added advantage.
* Must have excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
* Should have experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
* Must have strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Should excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
* Must have excellent Communication skills.
* Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Should have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* Must have experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
* Must have experience/Familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication
* Should manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
* Must troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
* Must perform analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
* Should ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
* Must be approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
* Should understand impact of work on the feature/product/team
* Must be continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
* Helping customers succeed
* Must coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
* Should provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function