Organization : Informatica
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.informatica.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail.
* Having experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
* Must have experience in database and operating systems like Linux
* Should have excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
* Must have strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Must have excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
* Should have excellent Communication skills.
* Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Should have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* Must have experience/Familiarity with HDFS concepts, Hadoop distributions (Cloudera or Horton Works), Hive and familiar with configuration of HDFS is an added advantage
* Should have experience/familiarity with Kerberos concepts and authentication
* Should manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
* Must be able to troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
* Must perform analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
* Should ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
* Must have approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
* Should ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
* Additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
* Should understand impact of work on the feature/product/team
* Must have continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses