Organization : Informatica
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.informatica.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must setup product builds, Continuous Integration setup using Jenkins, monitor build delivery to QA and extended R&D groups.
* Should build and deliver EBFs and patches / product upgrades.
* Must monitor Continuous Integration build systems and proactively debug issues working with R&D teams.
* Should ensure continuous upgrades and enhancements are made in line with changes in the CTG product build system
* Must work closely with the development team to leverage the existing frameworks and tools to improve build system productivity.
* Should have experience in the Software Development field.
* Must have hands on skills in Maven, ANT, Jenkins, Nexus and Java
* Should have good operating system knowledge (UNIX and Windows)
* Should have good knowledge on shell scripting or other scripting language (Shell/Perl/Python) preferred.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Must be a effective team player and willing to go the extra mile to achieve the desired results and customer centric approach on the job.
* Should understand impact of work on the feature/product/team
* Must have continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
* Should be natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
* Should possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
* Must be comfortable in working with both independently and collaboratively.