Organization : Informatica
Job Role : Technical Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.informatica.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be a part of a strong team of knowledgeable and committed technical specialists and connected onto the worldwide Informatica technical pool.
* Should be provide on the job training and on-going learning and development are a key part of why our professionals are widely respected and are treated as world number one in technical support arena.
* Must be thriving in a fast-paced support environment, you’ll work with our customers and solve their complex technical problems, related to Informatica’s flagship products like Power Center, Data Quality, Data Services, Rev and Big Data and its peripheries like various databases along with different Operating Systems etc.
* Should have good analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Must be a natural leader who strives for excellence and is known for his/her prodigious technical ability.
* Should possess good communication and customer-relationship skills – responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy
* Should be comfortable working both independently and collaboratively.
* Must have advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that allow you to adapt to new circumstances and to learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges.
* Should apply your superior technical Skills to meet service request SLAs, meet and exceed customer expectations.
* Should have excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
* Must have experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
* Must have strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Should have excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
* Must have excellent Communication skills.
* Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Should have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
* Must have experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage.