Organization : Informatica
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : 1 Year
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.informatica.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have experience in automation and testing of large enterprise systems
* Should have minimum 1 Years’ experience with regression, integration & system level test execution.
* Must have experience to Selenium Automation
* Must have good experience in Java or any programming language
* Should have strong Knowledge in data structure and OOPS concepts
* Must have knowledge on ETL/BI Testing is desirable.
* Should perform test Design, Execution and Defects reporting
* Must have knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology, a plus
* Should have strong RDBMS fundamentals and hands-on database experience on any 2 systems (Like MySQL, Oracle)
* Must have excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skill
* Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be energetic and motivated self-starter with an ability to think creatively.
* Must design, create and use test automation tools and harnesses
* Should develop functional expertise of the product
* Must execute entire test suite on each release (manual/automated)
* Should independently handle end-to-end testing of the modules assigned
* Oversee the overall QA life-cycle, from test planning to implementation, execution, and results reporting
* Must work closely with Development lead, Product Managers (PM), Global customer service, Professional Services (IPS), etc. to validate the solutions built for industry segments