|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
- Must have completed BE/B Tech form a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have experience either as a technical support engineer for enterprise application or as an implementation consultant, with experience in front-line contact with customers/Clients via phone and e-mail. Experience in second and/or third line support is an advantage.
- Should have experience in database
- Must have excellent grasp of relational database management theory and practice.
- Should have experience in various operating systems such as Windows, UNIX/Linux
- Must have strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Must have excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
- Should have excellent Communication skills.
- Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Must have experience with Web Services/WSDL, SOAP, XML, XML Schemas, Java, and J2ee Servers is an added advantage
- Must provide technical support for Informatica products.
- Should be responsible for ensuring our customers’ success and satisfaction with our products and contributing to their long-term loyalty.
- Must work closely with the rest of the Informatica support team, QA, Engineering, Solutions Delivery, Sales and Product Management to ensure that Informatica is delivering overall superior service and support to our customers.
- Must collaborate effectively with peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems
- Should be innovating new ideas for automation and tools for overall QA productivity
- Must be working with cross geographical R&D engineering and QA teams
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com