Organization : Informatica
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 1 – 2 Years
Salary : Rs 4 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.informatica.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Informatica has strategically located Global Customer Support Centers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Our single mission is to provide customers with world class technical support to ensure successful implementation of their business solutions using Informatica’s products. For the tenth consecutive year, Informatica has received top marks and ranked #1 in customer loyalty in the 2015 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conducted by independent research firm TNS
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should manage customer support cases on a daily basis, including verifying cases, isolating and diagnosing the problem, and resolving the issue
* Must work in troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify effective solutions to resolve issues both in the immediate future and for the longer term.
* Must perform analysis of exceptions and logs to isolate root cause and help in products usability and improve end-user experience
* Should ensure that knowledge management and data capture processes are adhered to and encourage and help convert technical solutions are converted to Knowledge base articles
* Must be approaching complex technical issues with varying perceptions and making use of opportunities to create and implement productivity tools
* Should ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper resources to resolve in a timely fashion.
* Should be additionally, this individual will manage communications to customers at all levels to maintain positive relationships
* Must understand the impact of work on the feature/product/team
* Must be continuously enhancing knowledge through trainings and e-learning courses
* Must be helping customers.
* Should coordinate with Quality Assurance and Engineering teams to provide assistance in identifying, reporting and resolving product defects.
* Must provide regular reports for management that measure the effectiveness of the technical support function
* Must have strong understanding of relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
* Should have excellent Analytical skills and strong attention to details.
* Must have excellent Communication skills.
* Must possess critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
* Should have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.