Organization : Infostretch
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time.With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. We’re trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have 6+ months of experience in LAMP technologies.
* Should have hands on experience with Core PHP/MVC framework.
* Should be able to write backend web services in PHP MVC framework and consume web services from angular JS as front-end.
* Must have sound knowledge of Web Server (Apache) and Database Server (MySQL) with SQL queries.
* Should have 6+ month experience with Angular JS 1.0/2.0.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should play a role of effective team player.
* Must be reporting will be to project manager / technical lead.
* Should assist in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
* Must develop screen tests and debugging problems.
* Should develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Should create basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
* Must conduct routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
* Should remain abreast of and researches industry technical trends and new development to maintain current skills and remain current with industry standards