Organization : Infosys
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.infosys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should have excellent communication skills.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should be publishing BOKs under the guidance of supervisor in order to contribute to the KM of the company Quality Management (limited relevance to IMS/EQS consultants)
* Should be working with project manager to follow the methodology and capture relevant data in various phases of the project in order to deliver a high quality solution to the customer less than For SETL greater than Relevance in only those scenarios where working with project managers to capture relevant data in relevant phases of the project Product / So lution Development
* Must be able in configuring/assisting in evaluating industry micro vertical/service/solution requirements on the product
* Should be documenting these in presentations; creating solution brochures in order to assist team leader in solution development, product selection and documentation Presales
* Should create and update the basic pieces of a proposal (right template, standard sections); Runs OMATs given the estimations from technical and functional teams in order to assist in presales activities to a arrive at proposals agreeable to the clients Marketing and Branding
* Must be able to create marketing material in the form of case studies; solution documentation; solution or PoC demo scripts in order to build collateral for marketing initiatives Strategy and Business Planning
* Should be able to perform secondary research for very specific items (like data analysis in verticals, functions) as instructed by the manager in order to assist in strategy and business planning Issue Resolution (Incident/Problem Resolution)
* Must be able to understand the issue; diagnose th e root cause of the issue, seeks clarifications; identifies and shortlists solution alternatives IN ORDER TO resolve issues according to guidelines Build & Maintain Process Repository
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.