|Job Role||System Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Graduates of 2018 & 2017 passed outs only can apply
- Must have good programming and debugging skills
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should ensure continual knowledge management.
- Must have adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Should have experience in implementing solution around Web Content Management
- Must have experience in implementing solution using Adobe CQ
- Should have hands on experience in developing templates, components using CQ.
- Must have knowledge on basic administration task like creating and deploying packages, tar optimization, data store garbage collector etc
- Must have good execution skills
- Should have understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author performance
- Must participate in the project design, development, and deployment implementation using CQ.
- Should be able to conceptualize and design workflows in CMS
- Must have knowledge about configuration and optimization of CMS platform, example Tar optimizer etc.
- Should handle and resolve customer queries via inbound phone calls, emails or web chat.
- Must provide support on non-technical inquiries
- Should maintain awareness of competitive activity and opportunities for product development
- Must utilize other the customer service skills efficiently.
- Must research and resolve customer inquiries for the various products and services .
- Must meet or exceed individual performance goals and metrics focused on providing customer support.
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com