|Job Role||Java Developer|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must implement design, development, validation and support activities in line with client needs and architectural requirements.,
- Should participate in Knowledge Management.,
- Must be ensuring highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys
- Must have strong knowledge in Core Java and J2EE,
- Should have working knowledge of one or more data bases,
- Must have knowledge of Angular JS, HTML5, Spring, Python,
- Must have good understanding of testing tools and test automation,Generic Skills,
- Should have awareness of latest technologies and trends ,
- Must have good communication skills to coordinate with multiple stake holders
- Must have lean methodology experience.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a good analytical thinker and problem solver
- Must have good attitude towards team and must be a effective team player
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
- Should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
- Must have strong Core Java and multi-threading
- Should have strong data structures
- Must have good Linux skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should understand relational database concepts and development (Sysbase or DB2 or Greenplum)
- Must have experience with Scala
- Should have experience with Rule Engine Technology (such as JBoss DROOLS)
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com