Organization : Infosys
Job Role : Product Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.infosys.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. As a proven partner focused on building tomorrow’s enterprise, Infosys enables clients in more than 30 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. Infosys provides enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on calculations of loads on structures and foundations.
* Should have preparation of scheme drawings.
* Must have preparation of STAAD input file for analysis of structures Analysis of structural frames
* Must have designing of structural members (Sizing of members) Preparation of Material take off list
* Should have knowledge of preparation of foundation load data & 3D model build Components /systems – Anchor Bolts, Frames RCC / Steel, Columns, Beams , Stairs and Platforms, Stacks, Flue gas du cuting, Machine/ structural.
* Must have knowledge on foundations Electrical Engineer
* Must have knowledge on hazardous Area Classification, Cable Engineering, Voltage Drop calculations, Earth Fault Current Calculations.
* Must have knowledge on design of cable tray routing
* Must be designing of earthing requirement and layouts
* Should have prep aration of Single Line diagram
* Must have knowledge of design of floor and yard lighting and layouts
* Should have knowledge on electrical equipment specifications and schematics
* Must have knowledge on technical Bid Analysis and vendor drawing review; Compliance to statutory body regulations for electrical installations; 3D model build up.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have excellent communication skills.