Organization : Ingersoll Rand
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ingersollrand.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be self- driven and eager to learn new technologies
* Must have good understanding of Software testing principles and process involved in them.
* Must be an independent worker – able to work with little supervision.
* Should have strong analytical and communication skills
* Must have good analytical skills
* Must be a good expertise in programming.
* Should develop laboratory test plans and analyze test data.
* Must develop and/or update electrical purchased part engineering drawings and standards.
* Should define, identify and complete appropriate qualification testing activities.
* Must prepare complete schedules and reports for assigned projects.
* Should achieve scheduled milestones for assigned projects.
* Must coordinate with the activities of other engineers or technicians assigned to the project.
* Should provide engineering support to product planning and/or technical support teams.
* Must identify electrical quality and productivity improvement opportunities.
* Must execute a wide variety of electrical or quality and productivity improvement projects.
* Must have strong interest in power system modules and electrical equipment.
* Should execute tests and record defects in the defect tracking tool.
* Must write and executes Test cases, Test Procedures.
* Must be verifying product functions as designed and should have good knowledge on root cause analysis.