Organization : Ingersoll Rand
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ingersollrand.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must become familiar with power system modules and electrical vehicle wiring harness architecture.
* Should support global team in identifying and executing VAVE projects related to electrical subsystems.
* Must have creation and full implementation of Change Notices (CNs) for both vehicle level and electrical subsystem projects.
* Should develop laboratory test plans and analyze test data.
* Must develop and/or update electrical purchased part engineering drawings and standards.
* Should define, identify and complete appropriate qualification testing activities.
* Must prepare complete schedules and reports for assigned projects.
* Should achieve scheduled milestones for assigned projects.
* Must coordinate with the activities of other engineers or technicians assigned to the project.
* Should provide engineering support to product planning and/or technical support teams.
* Must identify electrical quality and productivity improvement opportunities.
* Must execute a wide variety of electrical or quality and productivity improvement projects.
* Must have strong interest in power system modules and electrical equipment.
* Should have competency in Microsoft products including, Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint required.
* Must have ability to lead a team or work as a member of a team.
* Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must have excellent technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must be tenacious with quality and customer service orientation.
* Should have knowledge of the appropriate product safety and design standards.
* Must have basic experience with 3D-CAD applications such as ProE is a plus.
* Must have working experience with wiring harness schematic and layout tools such as Routed Systems Design (RSD), Creo Schematics, or Pro Cabling is a plus.
* Six Sigma Green Belt or Lean Six Sigma trained or certified a plus.