Organization : Ingersoll Rand
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ingersollrand.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop multiple packaging concepts and evaluate the best possible option.
* Must work with services and manufacturing to incorporate their requirements in package layout development.
* Should work with sub-system engineering to finalize on module interfaces.
* Should develop and maintain engineering documentation.
* Must support project leader throughout all phases of project for conducting various design reviews.
* Having experience in compressor domain in preferred.
* Must have hands on experience in mechanical design & development domain.
* Must be proficient in ProE Creo and Wind-chill.
* Must have understanding of manufacturing process and GD&T.
* Should hands-on experience in mechanical design and development.
* Must have good communication skills and willing to work in global environment in remote setup.
* Must be proficient in ProE Creo and Wind-chill