Organization : Ingersoll Rand
Job Role : Graduate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.ingersollrand.co.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Ingersoll Rand India Private Limited was founded in Kolkata in 1921, one of the first American investments in India. In 1958 the company opened a branch office in Ahmedabad and in 1963 the head office was shifted to Mumbai. Ingersoll Rand established its first manufacturing plant in Naroda, Ahmedabad in 1965 and in 1977 became a public limited company.Today, Ingersoll-Rand (India) Limited is based out of 22 locations in the country and is listed on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for all functions related to Technical Support including selection and pricing of Trainee applied equipment, providing value added offerings to customers, positioning of Trane solutions to meet customer needs, Order entry and coordination with factories.
* As a new Hire will work with a current and evolving action plan designed to identify and meet all of the customer needs.
* Should work with our sales teams to execute a specific office business plan to facilitate a strong, profitable & successful partnership.
* Must be actively working on BOQ’s, Estimations, Pricing & Designing for HVAC projects.
* Must have strong work experience in HVAC back ground.
* Must have basic knowledge about refrigeration system.
* Should have basic idea about HVAC product like Chiller, AHU, FCUs, Unitary product.
* Must be able to do regular interaction with customer
* Must have hands on experience in mechanical design & development domain.
* Must be proficient in ProE Creo and Wind-chill.
* Must have understanding of manufacturing process and GD&T.
* Should hands-on experience in mechanical design and development.
* Must have good communication skills and willing to work in global environment in remote setup.
* Must be proficient in ProE Creo and Wind-chill