|Job Role||Network Engineer|
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must develop and continuously improve SW continuous integration plan for Intel server products with relevant ingredient owners in pre-silicon and post-silicon stages.
- Should integrate and build the completed software stack for Intel server product, perform daily builds, smoke test, issue trouble shooting and build release.
- Must ensure process compliance and proactively improve integration workflows, best practices and tools.
- Should play as a gate keeper in each domain to ensure a quality release to internal and external customers.
- Must drive sightings for closure by proactive physical work and/or coordination with relevant stakeholders on defect duplication and investigation.
- Must contribute to the definition of new platforms with software architecture and development teams, support platform bring-up activities, review designs and code changes
- Must have solid understanding of Intel Architecture, Operating System, Driver, BIOS fundamentals, and FW fundamentals.
- Must have good understanding of popular server/PC technologies including PCI/PCI-E, USB, SAS/SATA, i2C/SMBUS, IPMI, BIOS/EFI and DIMM, Storage, Networking, Virtualization, Manageability, Security, RAS, etc.
- Must have demonstrated capability of developing technical solutions to validate feature functionality and system stability for a high-quality product delivery.
- Should have demonstrated capability to work within a team environment facing fast-changing requirements and complicated stakeholders.
- Should have opportunities to participate into various projects as part of product development or PoC/research.
- Should provide flex Services is an organization that provides software solutions for Intel’s cutting edge products, whilst dealing with a variety of technologies supporting Intel’s product groups.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills technically
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com