Organization : Intel
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Develops, implements, and maintains computer-based systems to meet business requirements.
* Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
* Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
* Developing or fixing the capabilities and validating their functionality
* Working with Systems Analysts & Tech Leads for requirement clarifications and doing development of the same.
* Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate must identify root cause for issues and develop work arounds or permanent fixes
* Candidate must be interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements
* Candidate must be developing test cases / scripts for QA activities and automations
* Candidate must perform unit testing / integration testing.
* Candidate must have experience in developing applications using programming languages C#, ASP.Net, HTML5, database technologies like MS-SQL Server or other open source databases
* Candidate should have knowledge in Software development methodologies
* Candidate must be flexible towards learning new technologies
* Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.