Organization : Intel
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should develop, implements, and maintains computer based systems to meet business requirements.
* As an application developers should analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems.
* Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
* Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
* Responsibilities include, but not limited to: – Developing or fixing the capabilities and validating their functionality
* Must be able to identify root cause for issues and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
* Must be partnering with Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
* Must be interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements
* Must be developing test cases / scripts for QA activities – Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation – Perform unit testing / integration testing.
* Must have knowledge of C, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS, and database technologies SQL Server
* Should have strong analytical/problem solving skills
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills