Organization : Intel
Job Role : Application Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
* Document decisions, adhere to standards and communicate with business groups.
* Provide standards/guidelines for development, respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and develop solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
* Understand/communicate B2B standards (underlying business flows, message structure) and how Intel uses those standards.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate needs to be techno functionally inclined.
* Candidate need to have a background in development and has a keenness towards business aspects of Intel.
* Candidate must have understanding of the application of software development life cycle.
* Candidate should possess good troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve issues across systems involved in the integration chain as part of the project.
* Candidate must have ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and working in a team environment.
* Candidate should have good communication skills to be able to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
* Candidate must have experience with SAP*, EDI/EDIFACT* and RosettaNet* standards is a plus.
* Candidate should be able to drive a project through its life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment following Intel standards and processes.
* Candidate must be able to provide production support through stabilization and may support production escalation.