Organization : Intel
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group
* Develops software as the primary job function
* Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
* May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
* Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge of relevant technology.
* Should also have basic understanding of software development and testing. Should have an analytical approach to problem solving.
* Must have ability to develop and execute Test scripts.
* Should develop small components under supervision.
* Must have ability to identify and fix bugs within area of responsibility under supervision.
* Should have ability to use tools and quickly learn how to understand product architecture from code.
* Should have working knowledge of the product they are working on.
* Should be able to participate with other Engineers in providing technical input for Application sub-system, and/or application research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
* Must assist in Application source code and technical documentation reviews.
* Should understand and quickly adapt to the SDLC model in use within the team.