Organization : Intel
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/ME/M Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems.
* Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software.
* Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters.
* Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. Develops routines and utility programs for the automation of layout for technology test chip design.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME/M Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have proficiency in C/C++/Java/Perl programming language
* Must be exposure to LISP/ Scheme/Haskell or other functional programming language
* Should have in depth knowledge in Data Structures, Algorithms and Optimizations
* Must have firm grasp of programming tools such as compilers, linkers, and debuggers
* Should have basic knowledge in device physics, physical design
* Should have familiarity with standard software engineering practices for version control, configuration management, testing, root cause analysis and quality assurance
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.