Organization : Intel
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Overall planning of the Maker Lab activities
* Setting up effective communication mechanism using internal social networking platforms
* Project Management framework for execution of the innovative ideas
* Support running the Maker Lab
* Use of Intel Development kits, tools & other testing/debugging equipment
* Use of third party add on modules, sensors and other peripherals
* Assist in executing select specific innovative ideas that are being developed as part of the Maker Lab initiative.
* Understanding specific innovative idea/initiative assigned
* Supporting the development/testing of the implementation
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academeics.
* Candidate should have good understanding of embedded hardware & software
* Candidate should have familiarity with Arduino development kits such as Intel Galileo, Intel Edison
* Candidate must have working Knowledge of Embedded Linux & Android
* Candidate must have ability to learn and use or familiarity with test & measurement equipment for hardware testing/debugging
* Candidate should have good communication and ability to interact with people for collaborative team work