Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Develops software as the primary job function.
* Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI’s, web.
* May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Candidate must identify root cause for issues and develop work arounds or permanent fixes.
@@@@Freshers Registration Link@@@@
* Candidate must be proficient in developing and programming concepts.
* Candidate must be interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements.
* Candidate must have strong technical skills.
* Candidate should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Candidate should have have willingness to learn new technologies .
* Candidate should have ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills.