Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
* Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Graduates of 2016 & 2017 passed outs can apply.
* Must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, .NET, Object Oriented Programming C, C++ and Oracle or Microsoft database/SQL technologies.
* Should have strong written and oral communication skills, analytical problem solving skills, teamwork skills and partnership skills.
* Candidate must also demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation, versatility and flexibility.
* Responsibilities will include designing, developing and testing software modules for factory automation applications.
* This role also includes providing 24/7 and 8/5 technical support to our factories’ production system environments to ensure high priority incidents are immediately picked up and resolved efficiently.
* Should respond to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
* Must be developing test cases / scripts for QA activities – Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation – Perform unit testing / integration testing.
* Must have knowledge of C, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS, and database technologies SQL Server