Organization : Intel
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Software Engineers conduct or participate in multidisciplinary research and collaborate with design, layout and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of productivity enhancement layout tools and design rule checkers, electronic data processing systems software.
* Determines computer user needs, advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements, designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
* Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
* Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education, judgement and formal software process.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have a strong knowledge in one or more of the following areas: software and database development, computer infrastructure servers, networks, storage, image processing and optical systems or mechanical systems.
* Should have knowledge of Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, .NET, Object Oriented Programming C, C++, Microsoft or Linux operating systems, Matlab algorithm programming, Oracle or Microsoft database technologies and/or software testing methods are highly desired.
* Should have strong written and oral communication skills, analytical problem solving skills, teamwork skills and partnership skills.
* Must also demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation, versatility and flexibility.
* Should have good communication skills.