Organization : Intel
Job Role : System Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have exposure to supply chain processes
* Should work with Business Analyst clients to clarify business requirements, map them to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions.
* Should be able to convert client requirements into technical terms for the development team, and advise clients on resource requirements, scope, budgets, and timing.
* Should develop use cases, customer scenarios, and/or demos, and plan and coordinate testing of the newly developed or enhanced applications between the business and the development teams.
* Must be able to do document changes and create troubleshooting guides, may provide Level 3 production support when Level 1 or 2 at the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) is unable to solve a problem.
* Must work on several projects simultaneously (except ERPtype aps, then work on 1 release at a time) in teams with other Systems Analysts and developers.
* The Grade 3 Systems Analyst performs this function as part of a team for small projects, this level typically requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience).
* Having any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage
* Must have skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage
* Should includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications.
* IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.