Organization : Intel
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Designs, builds, and integrates applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
* Designs and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones (DMZ), Network Load Balancing (NLB), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Microsoft OS and SQL clusters, and data encryption.
* Provides these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Should have needed knowledge in bio-medical sensors, signal processing and algorithms.
* Should have experience in programming languages such as C/C++.
* Must have experience in tools like Matlab & Simulink.
* Should have preferred experience in machine learning techniques like clustering and classification in supervised/unsupervised learning.
* Should be responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
* Must also be responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing; automation, as well as server build processes.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Should have good problem solving skills.