Organization : Intel
Job Role : System Programmer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4.5 – 6 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.intel.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services. EC SWCE group.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should design, build, and integrate applications and platforms to support Intel’s business needs.
* Must be responsible for application packaging deployment that meets IT standards.
* Should be responsible for understanding various client and/or server architectural blueprints, operating system build technologies, system patching, system management & auditing automation, as well as server build processes.
* Must design and appropriately builds out all environments, which includes use of external application landing zones DMZ, Network
* Should perform provide these services on both internal and externally facing applications, and interacts with customers, IT partners, system architects, product managers, design engineers, service and support teams, and other system users who require input regarding their planned or existing system.
* Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills
* Must have ability to cope with demanding work schedules
* Having any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage
* Must have skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage
* Should includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications.
* IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.